FAQs about Bread Subscriptions
1) How do subscriptions work?
Once you purchase a bread subscription online, a fresh loaf of Rise Bakehouse bread organic sourdough bread will be ready for you each week. Your credit card will be charged upfront at signup and with each weekly pickup.
2) When will my bread be ready for pickup?
Your bread will be available for pickup between 4PM and 8PM on your pickup day. Your pickup day will be set once you sign up and can be changed if needed by contacting us.
3) Can I skip a pickup during my subscription?
Yes! You may skip a weekly order as often as you like by managing your pickup schedule through your account at risebakehouse.net. Adjustments to your pickup schedule must be done 48 hours prior to your scheduled pickup date to avoid being charged.
4) Is there a minimum number of pickups included with a subscription?
Yes. There is a minimum of four pickups included with your subscription.
5) If I have a rotating bread subscription can I change any of the breads in my subscription?
Sure just send us an email to modify your subscription.
6) How do I cancel my bread subscription?
After you have exceeded our four-order minimum, you can cancel your bread subscription at any time by accessing your account at risebakehouse.net. If you need to cancel your subscription prior to reaching the minimum order amount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged for the remaining minimum commitment as part of your cancellation.