FAQs about Bread Subscriptions
1) How do subscriptions work?
Residents of Moraga can purchase a bread subscription online for weekly bread delivery. A fresh loaf of Rise Bakehouse bread will be delivered to your home each week. Your credit card will be charged upfront towards your first delivery and subsequently on each delivery date.
2) When is bread delivered?
Bread can be delivered on Tuesday and/or Friday afternoons. The delivery window is 3pm to 6pm.
3) What if I’m not home when bread is delivered?
Not to worry. Bread will be left in a sealed paper bag at your doorstep. If you need to make different accommodations just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Can I skip a delivery during my subscription?
Yes! You may skip a weekly order as often as you like by managing your delivery schedule through your account at risebakehouse.net. Adjustments to your delivery schedule must be done 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date to avoid being charged.
5) Is bread delivered throughout the year?
Yes, though there will be some specific dates when the delivery schedule may be adjusted or bread delivery is not available. Here are the latest schedule adjustments for 2019:
- Orders for May 31st - orders will be delivered on May 30th instead
- Orders for July 12 - no bread delivery
- Orders for July 16 - no bread delivery
6) Is there a minimum number of deliveries included with a subscription?
Yes. There is a minimum of four deliveries included with your subscription.
7) If I have a rotating bread subscription can I permanently change any of the breads in my subscription?
Yes. If you would rather not receive a specific type of bread it can be replaced with a sourdough batard. Send an email to email@example.com to modify your subscription.
8) How do I cancel my bread subscription?
After you have exceeded the four-order minimum, you can cancel your bread subscription at any time by accessing your account at risebakehouse.net. If you need to cancel your subscription prior to reaching the minimum order amount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged for the remaining minimum commitment as part of your cancellation.